Saturday, November 22, 2014

TEACHERS TALK!

Teaching is a profession very rich in experiences. interaction with people, kids and parents give to the teacher a lot of experiences in how to treat people and understand how people think. Teaching is not speak about a disciplinary or a specific subject, NO, that´s a little thing, teaching is a bunch of events, activities, explanations and why not scoldings. Let´s go to know some experiences and points of view from good english teachers about our wonderful profession. Come on teachers!




My Way As An English Teacher
By Brigit Portilla


During eleven years of experience teaching kids, I found that it is the most wonderful occupation because I have had the opportunity to meet different people, because a teacher is not only a person who teach, is also a person who learn from many different little minds.

Teaching has some difficulties when we find different kind of learning and knowledge in a classroom, but it is the essential key that encourages us to do many things in order to supply the necessities of a group.





Learning From The Kids
By Adrianita Zapata

My experience as an English teacher was very nice, because working with children has strengthened my profession and my personality and although sometimes I have presented difficulties when teaching, or with a student, these are things that help me better and enrich my practice as a teacher and most importantly, every day we learn new and interesting things and I think the most valuable being a teacher is not just me that I teach my students they teach me every day. A recommendation that I do to other teachers not only English but any area, is that they teach with love and patience, because this helps not only the students have a fast learning, but it also forms us as real teachers and we will really love our work of heart and let the routine even side.



Education In My Point Of View
By Camilo Varón
According to the comprehensive sociological human development is conceived from integral parameters of overlapping concepts to immediately address the ministry assuming that talk of a political and social training together in the first lot of reference to the creation of processes of social inclusion through becomes solidarity and draws a distinction between actual and misconceptions of competitiveness from the point of view of the author are putting people at the margin of being a utilitarian interfered in the subject field.

The second paper establishes the parameters that together are integral presupposes starting from the aspects incur historical areas not seen as a subject of debate but as humanistic reality, the author presupposes the idea that many liberals were hauled volatile syllogisms for insertion a comprehensive model degenerative regarding equality and positive with respect to a factual modernization; speech in this paper the development of technology as a field of wide differences with respect to science, and the market as intentional motor special interest, where man must related in a different way, critical and specialized with respect to a deconstruction purposes of the characteristic of technological implementations in particular social contexts with specific needs, your thinking ontologically human development is evolutionary with a variety of ideas about the construction of the human in (ethical assumptions).

The fundamentals of integral human development are the formative aspects of social justice and political vision with implementation in education through the story talking about assumptions and communities in antiquity passed and coursed by precarious processes where the rate of mortality was overly broad and where humanity lacked acquisitive possibilities and had a vast general ignorance, which in turn focus to support a counterargument to this that some realities of social construction which takes into account the context needs to be generated, because the author takes selfishness as the basis for enhancing the economy and society.

Important issues in education are the ethical, historical (as a social reality), the social relations and human rights and culture, through each of these sets conceptions where the human being is seen as an inherent character of reality and subject of lack of opportunities and through these two conceptions retake the development situation of peoples as an ambiguous reality of moral absurdities,


The role of globalization is taken up in the changes produced by the likewise industrial revolution influenced by effects of the renaissance and the Age of Enlightenment, soit is assumed that since the industrial revolution an improvement genre in quality of life based also for example, in increased food production and the improvement of technical processes but is refuted and highlights the inequality of conditions and the coverage of these processes and their homologous relationship or not, from the elitesof capitalism to the grassroots, where they enter play an important role from the economic opportunities and social policy as an entity that moves bound to specific interestbut skewed income sectors.
From a much more humanistic view of globalization is a predominant reality of an evolving capitalist system which has not been reflected in the reality construction analysisbut has been perpetuated by a syllogistic decentralized processes and analytical system of social realities and actions generated along with some resources where the author takes one of the authors of tacit constructs utilitarianism where the concept of actions that lead to a separate interest scientifically technological elements become objects of social study
For me being an educator means an instrument of a complex ontological process that contains the whole essence and duties of a person and where the student receives and forge an identity through a life (purpose), it should be noted that in this process, students are formed from the spiritual (not religious) bone from his convictions, feelings, and consciousness (or intentions) across all soulish (intellect, will and emotions) and returning the body (physical) senses that are molded and what each part of the physical model itself. So this way the teacher is a person that enhances different types of processes, which are: first, through the process of truth convinced believe second through brotherly kindness process management of feelings as that which is stored in the heart, third through the process of wisdom awareness is the understanding that consciousness; then you will understand the following elements of this comprehensive resource acquisition as soulish, which are: first the creation of knowledge through the processes of the mind (analysis, analogies, deductions, inductions, intuition etc ..) second project approach goals and a purpose for building a just and fair will. Inclusive of all the above processes, third the orientation direction and control of emotions. And the last is the teaching on the discernment of the senses, which should receive and what is not and should be exposed as the guiding body for health and purity.


The challenges are then framed by the teacher to be enhancer education as counselor and director of spirituality (guide them toward God), the emotions, intellect and courage and effort, and ultimately the domain of the senses.

Since semiotics there are no concrete signs in my hands beyond the spiritual, addressed this question then from an introspective obvious and clearly spiritual as sure epistemological which are signs of life as they are instruments of God to bring about change, change that is based not humanistic or religious parameters in this modern age, relativistic ecumenical but a particular purpose and verifiable truth.


The reflection on the articulation of the processes of life to what should be the focus of pedagogy in our society, which is "the formation of competent individuals capable of facing a consumer society oriented damage decentralize families they are impregnable formative axis; beyond this they should understand the tools to transform and change to a society that discarded human components to favor monopolies which eat away and break the integrity of communities, because they think of the subject as an object of market and not as a person ".

One of the primary keys to generate a process of transformation is the ability to transmit values and principles clearly and deeply contextualized to the needs of the person,where a framework of non-arbitrary political or economic but real demand is generated, specialized and deep (spiritual, soulish, administrative-staff).


My concept are not situations although they do share the part that becomes a subject; but a set of values and principles he professes and lives (running, makes, organizes, power), the shares are consecutively referents resulting from the existence of values and of a learning process and are those with which we can measure and attest formation processes in each of its educational component, the situations are part of the context in relation to individual and collective prior training, so the situations and actions in a situation and help synthesize an earlier root formation and existing in him upon reaching the classroom.

The society has dismantled the values and principles that are the cornerstones of the will in a relativistic society where there is neither imported beliefs and labeling teachers as replicators of knowledge but not as guides or educational authorities in each of the processes students, and partly understand this generation of teachers as an estate multiply as a disease because the teachers are not trained with the epistemological components of a psychological and ontological reflection.


The general law of education lacks what we might call real democracy at school or inclusive participation, and made by people who have extensive experience in making it inclusive and popular education school, for a positive context is that organizes one of the most specialized components of the school as its administrative system differentiates between formal, non-formal and informal but widely excludes many of the components that must be seen in schools including the most important of which is the training component, and this exclusion is run from the requirements to the conversion of the school as an increasingly impersonal and alien processes of whole human element.


Resolving My Own Questions In My Profession
By Natalia Suarez


My teaching experience began with many questions that remain have been resolved gradually start to study because I choose my career just for fun to languages and from the beginning, I always had a clear position, saying I did not want to practice in the field of education but with the passage of days, weeks, months, semesters and experiences in research pedagogical practice I started looking educating a way to pass on my knowledge to be those children who are just beginning to live, wanted to change the traditional methodology with a methodology based on rounds, in practice, in meaningful learning and although really took very little in the field of education, I am passionate and I feel satisfied in this work as a teacher. But it is very sad that such a wonderful job as interacting with children, bring in knowledge, understanding and values in these people, form an integral being and salient qualities that play a role in society is so underrated by people that in many situations we simply look as nannies and we even teachers accountable for tasks that belong to parents.


I would feel more and more happy and satisfied with the work I do every day and that my students have a significant impression on their lives and especially my students learn and perform this task by calling regardless of the disadvantages that are exposed teachers day after day. There has been very little experience as a teacher but I hope to get better every day and meet the expectations raised by the beginning of the school year.



Teaching With Love
By Paola Orozco

All labor, especially the teaching, must be imbued with love, because for its development, the human being requires that all their experiences unfold throughaffective relationships; only then optimizes the emotional and social development of children and girls today. Affection, then, is a fundamental part of life because it is in final accountshelp us to be better people no longer feel never alone. In return, when this aspect of our life is not in harmony, surely, it will cost more create links with people and express our feelings.

It is often sadly recalls a teacher who treated us as a number of their list of students, who never one look into his eyes, a greeting or was taken cordial. Possibly it prevented us enjoy learning, work better, wish learn more and feel safe in the classroom. During my time as a schoolgirl, is often heard the expression "the rod and spoil," and this was the banner flying thesome of the teachers.

"... The caress is essential for the development of the child ". Hence samples positive affectivity inure to the students desire to learn, their motivation for attending classes, good peer relationships and a good emotional adjustment in terms of secure attachment and
basic trust, among other benefits to self-esteem and comprehensive training. The teacher and preschool teacher should play with jealous affection their work teacher, especially when you take into account the fragility of children who come to school. In the pedagogical interventions should be integrated understanding processes can incorporate in everyday experiences a total acceptance of the uniqueness of each student, complete openness and a sincere empathy for each of the infants are addressed in the classroom.



Something That Has Changed My Life
By Eliza Hernandez

My first experience as a teacher was crazy; I thought that I was not good for that. When I started to teach I was a garden homeroom teacher with many expectations and many questions looking for answers. I was very excited as I was going to the school where I was a student and now as a teacher. In that moment everything was new the context, my colleagues, the job everything. As the time was passing I was feeling thrilled with what had managed with the children and it was motivating me every day more to continue with my work, only with the satisfaction of knowing that the students were grateful for everything what I did for them, I believe that this was one of the things that I fall in love with my profession.

In addition, I sometimes faced difficulties in supervising the classes as it was hard to explain student on concepts which are apart from my discipline, just because they were a little kids and at the beginning they didn’t understand anything that was crazy. I also was also reluctant to talk to all the teachers as they were new to me. As days passed by I became more confident and was able to interact well with them and know I continue learning from my kids and from my profession.


Something Good 
By Jorge Corrales

I don´t know why and what I decided teach in my life. I just remember looking for something to study and wonder if this is going to give me money in the future. Yes, I know, not everything in the life is money, but when you´ve got many things to do and pay, believe me, you think in money. But on the other hand is your vocation, that says to you what you are good and which are you skills and abilities. So, I just wanted to do something good I could enjoy and live of that. I looked for many possibilities and I didn't find something nice to me... but I read Foreign Language and think in that as possibility.

All my life I have heard metal music and I like english... I didn't speak English, but I was a real fan of that kind of music. Metal was a motive to think in foreign language as academic study. The second one reason was the teaching, in somewhere of my life I knew what is that and I enjoyed too much because I've got the spark to treat people. I always have been funny when I speak I am so spontaneous... in some cases.


According with this ideas I decided something I thought could join to my life project. Actually I work as English teacher and I think it was the most beautiful experience think I have ever lived.


No comments: